When it comes to advertising, there are a lot of options but very few tools to do the job properly. Sure there are various trackers, rotators, splash page builders and yes, they all do a great job at what they do.
But I hate complicated tools and complicated systems. I like simple!
I want all my tools in one place where I can manage and edit URLs and onsite ads quickly and easily. I want to set it up and forget it. Before today, you had to go to two, three or even four different places online to manage these tasks but that has changed.
Tim Linden, Paul Kinder and Jon Olson teamed up to create the ultimate tools package for your advertising, with all the tools they use every day in their own businesses. Keep it simple with TE Toolbox and make advertising so much easier to manage.
Don't let the name fool you though. Yes, these tools were created by traffic exchange users/owners for traffic exchange users. But TE Toolbox is really powerful and can be useful for every website owner, no matter whether it's a website, blog or whatever.
- Everyone should use a tracker, pointless to argue about this. If you're not using tracking you are losing money. You can even beat the spam filters by creating your own personalized tracking domain.
- If you're using banners, you can use TE Toolbox to manage them, no need to ever change any code on any website/page.
- You can use the Thank You Rotator as landing page for your subscribers, we host it for you. Or include it in your websites, 404 pages, wherever you want. Add the code once and make backend sales on autopilot. Cool, huh?
TE Toolbox gives you EVERYTHING and I mean everything you need to blow away the competition in your advertising.
- A powerhouse ad tracker
- In house banner rotator
- Top-notch Thank You Rotator
- A 'so-simple it hurts' web site rotator
- A push button splash/squeeze page maker
- Explode your downlines with the downline builder in traffic exchanges, listbuilders and so much more...
And the brand new exclusive, never before seen 'Branding Tracker'. You've got to check this out, it's the missing piece of the TE advertising puzzle.
Enjoy it, I guarantee you will => http://www.robbylikes.com/tet/